This heavy-duty industrial waste shredder is infused with Wiscon’s most reliable shredding technologies. With unique designs to rotor, chamber and control system, you are sure to enjoy high capacity and fine size control.
For downsizing commercial and industrial waste, this solid waste shredder produces up to 15 tons per hour with a particle size of 40-60mm. There is only one purpose of M series: to tackle all challenges in size reduction.
Waste Shredder Applications
- Unbaled and baled waste: plastic bottles, plastic films, leather, fabrics, textiles, sponge and cardboard.
- Industrial solid waste and waste from production.
- Alternative energy production.
- Preliminary treatment of RDF (refuse derived fuel), SRF (solid recovered fuel) and TDF (tire derived fuel).
- Fine treatment of MSW (municipal solid waste), urban waste, sorted trash and garbage.