Recycling is a process of turning scrap materials into new materials and objects. In the process of recycling, waste plastic granulator is used. But in order for people to collect and sell plastic waste, one needs to know whether your material is worth recycling before going to a collection point. The key is that the material needs to be homogenous and free of contamination. Only these factors ensure a lower cost of material management and a higher value of post-processed materials.
Here is some further information to help you with the plastic waste that you have to sell. By regulations, all plastic products should have the recycling code from 1-9 embossed on to them as part of their manufacturing process. Sometimes the code may be missing and makes the classification difficult.
The common favorable recycling items are shown below. Feel free to contact your local recycling station to consult about which are worth recycling.
- Pallets, totes, skids, IBCs, pipes, and crates
- LDPE, LLDPE, sheets, stretch wrap, rolls, and film of any kind
- PP, PE copolymer, homopolymer, injection, blow molding or extrusion grade
- ABS, ABS/PC, PC, HIPS, and GPPS of all forms
- Nylon 6, 66, 11, 12, and all other forms
- PVC, blister pack, window profile, flexible, and all other forms
- PTFE, TPE, TPO, PPS, PPO, PEI, and all other engineering grades
Wiscon offers different configurations and models of Waste Plastic Granulator is able to process the above materials.