Pre-treatment for Waste Management
A pre-shredder (pre-crusher) is suitable for the early shredding and working as a debaler of particularly bulky or voluminous materials in bales. One typical example would be disintegrating plastic film in bundles at the beginning of a recycling line. The benefits of preshredder includes wear-off reduction to the proceeding machines and relieving the workload.
A mixture of domestic and industrial waste
Mattresses and textiles
Pressed bales of scrap
Plastic waste and plastic rolls or in bales (e.g. PET bottles, PP bags, plastic films and compressed plastics)
End-of-life car and truck tires
Pre-shredder is composed of a large diameter rotor, large size tooth and high torque motor.
Other than featuring rotor and tooth, the low-speed rotor is mainly suitable for handling bulky and non-homogeneous materials such as agricultural films, woven bags and textiles in rolls or bales.
This debaler is allowed to handle contaminated materials with a high percentage of metal parts or sands. However, the size of the output materials is about palm size. Thus, pre-crusher is generally used as a debaler, a preliminary size reduction or primary treatment.
See also bale breaker.
• High stability and quiet.
• Enlarged tooth(knives) for increasing contact surface.
• Hardfacing shaft is resistant to impact and abrasion.
• Discharge stones, sands and small metal parts, minimizing wear and tear costs.
• Auto-reverse system re-orients shredder rotor’s direction when motor overload and material jam.
Please refer to secondary size reduction here: One Shaft Shredder
View more video here: Washing Line
• Belt Conveyor - Continuous material infeed and operates dependable on shredder/crusher workload.
• Metal Detector - stops for any foreign objects preventing them from reaching succeeding machines.