Pre-treatment for Waste Management
A pre-shredder (pre-crusher) is suitable for the pre-shredding and working as a debaler of particularly bulky or voluminous materials in bales.
A mixture of domestic and industrial waste
Mattresses and textiles
Pressed bales of scrap
Plastic waste and plastic rolls
End-of-life car and truck tires
Pre-shredder is composed of a large diameter rotor, large size tooth and high torque motor.
Other than featuring rotor and tooth, the low-speed rotor is mainly suitable for handling bulky and non-homogeneous materials such as agricultural films, woven bags and textiles in rolls or bales.
This debaler is allowed to handle contaminated materials with a high percentage of metal parts or sands. However, the size of the output materials is about palm size. Thus, pre-crusher is generally used as a debaler, a preliminary size reduction or primary treatment.
• High stability and quiet.
• Enlarged tooth(knives) for increasing contact surface.
• Hardfacing shaft is resistant to impact and abrasion.
• Discharge stones, sands and small metal parts, minimizing wear and tear costs.
• Auto-reverse system re-orients shredder rotor’s direction when motor overload and material jam.
Please refer to secondary size reduction here: One Shaft Shredder
View more video here: Washing Line
• Belt Conveyor - Continuous material infeed and operates dependable on shredder/crusher workload.
• Metal Detector - stops for any foreign objects preventing them from reaching succeeding machines.