Plastic: Plastic lump, plastic pipe, plastic sheet, PE film, PP woven bag, PET bottle, plastic pallet
Wood: industrial waste paper, wood pallet
Scrap Metal: circuit board, aluminum material, copper material, wire, cable
T series single shaft shredder is suitable for processing bulky and high hardness materials. With strong welded steel construction, sloping pusher and extra-large internal volume, higher throughput and more stable processing of big shredder can be achieved. The sloping pusher and large interior with access door make maintenance quicker and easier. Wiscon’s 4 unique rotor configurations enable an increase in industrial shredder throughput by 20%.
• Rotor knife adopts DC53 steel and counter knife adopts D2 steel.
• Extra Pusher Ram is optional for hollow and gigantic materials.
• Auto-reverse system re-orients rotor direction when motor overload & material jam.
• Main electrical components are trusted brands such as Siemens and Schneider.
• Easy access to rotor and screen, and quick to change them.
• Rotor knives can be used 2 times before replaced, reducing operating costs.
• Several models of the screen are available and easily interchangeable.
• Guide rail and pusher can be replaced and are adjustable to maintain a smooth push and retract as well as to keep crushing chamber fully closed.
Half Enclosed Hopper – Prevents materials flying out from shredding chamber by adding a roof.
Water-cooled Shaft - Usually used for wood to prevents overheat and possible ignition.
Swing Arm – A hydraulic device to force-feed bulky waste against the rotor.
Belt Conveyor – Continuous material infeed and operates dependable on shredder/crusher workload.
Metal Detector – stops for any foreign objects preventing them from reaching succeeding machines.
|Crushing Chamber (mm)||1200 × 1470||1200 × 1970||1200 × 1600||1200 × 2170||1200 × 1770||1200 × 2370|
|Rotor Diameter (mm)||460||460||600||600||700||700|
|Rotor Speed (RPM)||85||85||85||85||85||85|
|Pusher Stroke (mm)||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200||1200|
|Motor Power (kW)||90||55+55||132||90+90||90+90||132+132|
|Hydraulic Station Power (kW)||5.5||7.5||7.5||11||11||11|
|Screen Opening (mm)||ϕ40||ϕ40||ϕ40||ϕ40||ϕ40||ϕ40|
|L×W×H Dimension (mm)||3710 × 2880 × 2530||3710 × 4150 × 2530||3920 × 2750 × 2720||3920 × 4500 × 2720||4070 × 4070 × 2870||4070 × 4670 × 2870|